Monday 6 April 2009

aniretake crochet: phase 1

I've been thinking lately about where I wanted to go with crochet. You see, I taught myself to crochet based on the how-tos I found on the Internet in 2007. I picked it up rather quickly but I do have commitment issues when it comes to completing larger projects (eg cardigans, vests etc). I have enough of an attention span for smaller items such as hats, bags and jewelry.

It has been discussed with my brother, who is constantly brimming with ideas and is in the know about the latest trends in street fashion, that I could market my line of crochet accessories online as a side thing. Most of the day, I'm at work busting my brains out on scientist-y things so crochet is a winding down activity for me at the end of the day. I reckon I could start out slowly and test the waters. My brother knows of people always on the lookout for unique items. Now, if I could only find a reliable and affordable source of a variety of yarns...

No comments:

Post a Comment