Tuesday 7 April 2009

Crochet Book Wish List

These are the books I would eventually like to have in my collection and I think the list will keep growing:

  • Crochet Me by Kim Werker
  • Crochet Goes Pop by Vickie Howell
  • Blueprint Crochet by Robyn Chachula
  • Sweaterbabe.com's Fabulous and Flirty Crochet by Katherine Lee
  • Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More by Christen Haden
  • Basic Crochet Stitches: 250 Stitches to Crochet (Harmony Guides) by Erika Knight
  • Crochet Stitch Motifs: 250 Motifs to Crochet (Harmony Guides) by Erika Knight
  • The Crocheter's Guide to Yarn Cocktails: 30 Technique-Expanding Recipes for Tasty Little Projects by Anastasia Blaes
  • The Crochet Dude’s Designs for Guys by Drew Emborsky
  • Uncommon Crochet by Julie Holetz Armstrong
  • Crochet Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden
  • Simple Crochet by Erika Knight

I may just want to crochet one item out of the entire book but I've had a look through most of these books and I like a lot of what I see. :)

*Kid in a candy shop* grin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment