Tuesday 7 April 2009

Great online resources for free patterns and all things crochet

I am a researcher by nature so when I first taught myself to crochet using free guides obtained online, I naturally looked for patterns that were readily available on the Internet. I spent weeks just downloading different patterns from different sites and I was amazed at the variety!

I currently like to browse:
Crochet Pattern Central
Berroco
Caron
NaturallyCaron
Lion Brand Yarns
Garnstudio
Coats and Clark
Red Heart
Bernat
Patons Yarns
Tahki Stacy Charles
NY Yarns
Knitting Daily

My favourite crochet-related blogs:
Crochet By Faye
Craftzine
Everyday Crochet (Doris Chan)
Vickie Howell: Craft.Rock.Love.

If you know of any more sites brimming with crochet goodness, please do let me know. I’d love to receive comments and feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment